03 CREATING MEDIA

Saturday, September 12, 2020

MUSIC VIDEO RESEARCH

 MUSIC VIDEO RESEARCH

My top one:

NF - LET YOU DOWN

My possible songs that I have decided I could go for are:

Ball w/o: 21 Savage

Star shopping: lil peep

Tunnel of Love: ILYTommy

Ruthless: Lil Tjay

High up: Arizona Zervas

Deja Vu: Qiante

Duva: LAROI


My inspiration for my music video: KSI - Killa Killa

I have chosen Killa Killa for my inspiration because of the Sci Fi scenery.  I really like the effects used and the futuristic scenes make the music video really cool on a whole, however I would like to add my own twist to it.


My main idea is me being in a woods walking by myself all alone, and I slowly gain courage to be myself and I set fire to myself, and bring myself powers. The way it is going to work is I feel alone and out of myself, and I see something in myself, and put all my effort in, and give powers to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

03 CREATING MEDIA: MUSIC VIDEO

NF - LET YOU DOWN Brief 3 - an original music video to accompany a hip hop music track aimed at an audience of 14-18 year olds Statement of ...